7/10/2015

Print a Trace Reference

Recently, someone in the office asked me if they could Print a Trace Reference. I said 'no'. I didn't think you could. Then today Carolyn said she felt like she'd done it before. She sent me a link to an article about it.

I am sure there might be some instances in which printing something from ARCHICAD with a Trace Reference turned on can be quite helpful. I didn't even know it was possible and had not even seen the little checkbox in the Print Preferences.

Here is Cadimage Blog's little tip about Printing the Trace Reference.

image: Cadimage

Caveat:
You won't want to work in a Project with Trace References turned on in all of the Views or Layouts, so use TRs when needed, then toggle them off once you've referencing something. Otherwise, they really bog down your file navigation.